Glenmore Park is a developing suburb governed by the local government area of the Penrith City Council. The suburb is located 59 kilometres away from the Sydney central business district in the state of New South Wales. It’s a part of Greater Western Sydney region. According to 2011 census, 20,273 people live in Glenmore Park. The suburb is surrounded by Jamison town, South Penrith, Penrith, Orchard Hills, Regentville and Mulgoa. The postcode is 2745. Glenmore Park is located in the electorate of Mulgoa under the Federal Division of Lindsay.
Glenmore Park was home to the Mulgoa People before the European Settlement. Their language was ‘Darug’. Their homes were bark huts called ‘gunyahs’. They hunted kangaroos and emus for living. In the 1825, Henry Cox came to this area and built a residence called Glenmore. History reveals that the name ‘Glenmore Park’ derived from there.